Monday, August 8, 2011

Robert in "English Journal" Japan Magazine - September 2011



Translation

English Learning Magazine “English Journal” September Issue comes with a CD; interview with Robert Pattinson

English Learning Magazine “English Journal” September Issue (on sale August 6th, 2011) comes with a learning material CD that includes interview with Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon.

This magazine helps you to learn English both listening and reading, the audio material is also speed adjustable for your convenience.

“Hollywood’s Two Hot Actors in The Love Story of Fate in The Great Depression era ” ―Robert Pattinson & Reese Witherspoon

Based on the best seller novel, this epic love story comes to the big screen with 2 great stars, Water For Elephants.

Interview Data: April 3rd,2011 at Los Angeles

The copyright is strictly limited in Japan, introduce to you is only an excerpt.

EJ:Rob,can you remember when you decided that you wanted to become an actor?
Pattinson: Um, ha, I don’t know, I mean, I guess I had an experience when, when I was, I did a Harry Potter film years ago and it was just when I was just starting to kind of realize that I wanted to be an actor, even though I’d already finished three movies by that point. Um, but, uh, I remember being in Tokyo and looking out the window and kind of had the, sort of, Tokyo skyline made ,uh , I just, sort of ,realized that I could reflect on what had happend in my life and , uh, I was kind of, uh, in awe of what road I’d taken, kind of ,by
accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment